Fabric pots come with many benefits. It has been proven that they thrive in hydroponic systems due to the fact that the nutrient rich water is easily able to flow through the porous fabric at a rate which allows the roots to absorb the correct amount of nutrients and helps gets rid of excess nutrients. Other characteristics include:
- Highly sturdy handles.
- BPA free and eco friendly.
- 15% thicker material than standard fabric pot.
- The fabric provides great support, while allowing air to travel into the root system.
- It allows faster, healthier plant growth through better access to oxygen.
- The pot will not trap water which can help prevent overwatering of plants.
These pots come in an array of sizes to assist the commercial and hobby grower